Tuesday, July 17, 2018

True Happiness!



What I Am Wearing:
Blouse:(here) // Skirt:(here) // Shoe:(here, here

In life there are so many things and people that will try to stop you from that true happiness but what I have learned and continue to learn is to just turn off those voices and things around you and focus on the things and people that make you truly happy true happiness comes from within and the best thing anyone can do is to never stop smiling. This outfit however just makes me smile it's simple and yet bold, this blouse with its bright colors takes your outfit to a whole new level, it simple, easy breezy and perfect for the summer heat. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...