Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Africans Don't Break!



What I Am Wearing:
Dress:(here, here) // Shoe:(herehere

They say Africans don't break that is something that I believe in and is something I have made my mission, by not allowing anything or anyone to break me because I am a strong African Black woman who knows her purpose in this life. Now unto this outfit I do not even have to say much about it because it speaks for it self, this dress is just simply beautiful with the print in the front, this dress is simple, comfortable, and easy breezy to wear on a hot summer day at the same time looking great. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...