Monday, July 24, 2017

Wow Mom That Dress!



What I am Wearing:
Blazer: (JC Penney, or here) // Dress: (try here, or here) // Shoe: (try here, here, here

Even my kids the moment I walked out of my room they were like "wow mom that dress" yes that dress, it's plain, simple, and yet it makes you look like you are in a fashion show. I just love this dress, I feel like this is the kind of dress that can fit any body type, and I love the way it looks on my body. Adding the blazer over this dress just made the whole outfit something to talk about, and this blazer you can wear even on the hottest and doesn't feel like dying because of how relaxing it is, and of cause how can you go wrong on black and pink. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...