Tuesday, July 24, 2018

To The Next Level



What I Am Wearing:
Dress:(here, here) // Belt:(here) // Shoe:(here

Honestly, sometimes the simplest outfits are the hardest to put together, you may think it just a summer dress how can that take long to put on but putting this outfit together took me longer than I expected it to be. Summer dress are simply just beautiful in there own way but I want to take this dress to the next level just a little bit with a belt which brought this dress to a whole new level and if I do say so it came together so well knowing how long it took me to put a belt on it.  










No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...