Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Family!!



What I Am Wearing:
Blazer:(here, here) // Blouse:(here) // Skirt:(here,here) // Shoe:(here)

Families come in so many different ways, you do not need to come from the same mother and father to be a family. It brings so much joy to have people in your life that you know you can relay on in any circumstance you may be in and that is what I and my kids have found with this beautiful family and it such a bless to have. Now unto the outfit, Yellow and black always a go to colors in creating that perfect outfit and I really love how this outfit came together, I you can tell I just love Blazers they make any outfit go from okay to professionally beautiful. Everyone was just looking great in their outfits. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...