Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The Little Things



What I Am Wearing
Dress:(try here, here, here) // Blazer:(try here, here, here) // Shoe:(here) 

Sometimes in life all you need are the little things and friends to make you smile and know that what really matters in life are the simple things, this is something I have try to pattern my life with the simple things. Sunday was a great day being fill with the gospel of Christ and surrounded with great friends in preparation of greater things to come. I love this outfit, the blue and black is a great combination and with this blazer and the dress it made me feel so professional and important, I also love the floral pattern on both the dress and the blazer. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...