Monday, May 7, 2018

Being Comfortable!



What I Am Wearing:
Blazer:(here) // Dress:(here) // Shoe:(here

You have to love yourself and be comfortable in your own skin in other to love whatever you are wearing or whatever you do in life. I have learn to be comfortable in my own skin and it's such a great feeling to have as a woman. Therefore, sometimes you have to let the outfit speak for itself, like this dress what else would have have done to make it any more beautiful than it is already, the prints, the color and the style all stand out for themselves all I have to do is wear it and look pretty. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...