Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Comfort and Reassurance



What I Am Wearing:
Dress:(here) // Shoe:(here, here

You know Spring is coming when I start wearing my beautiful African outfits. This dress however is very special to me, it was one of the outfit I brought we me Ten years ago when I was coming to this country so this dress is like a reminder to me that I have a home waiting for me and people that love and care about me. Whenever I put on this dress it brings me comfort and reassurance that no matter how far I maybe from home I always have my home with me. This dress is so simple but the color and the pattern just make it standout. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...