Saturday, March 10, 2018

Comfort Zone!


What I Am Wearing:
Cardigan:(here) // Top:(here, here) // Jeans:(here, here) // Shoe:(here, here

As a blogger sometimes you have to get out of your comfort zone and try something new and that is what I did with this outfit and it felt great to get out of my comfort zone and wear this rip jeans and I look great in it. I was laughing when dressing up with this outfit, because I felt like it has two personalities. The Pink is like all princessy and then the rip jeans are more like yeah I can be a crazy bad girl too. However, I love this outfit I love how both of them came together so well. And my photo-shoot was so much fun as you can see in the pictures. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...