Friday, March 16, 2018

Sporty and Comfort!


What I Am Wearing:
Sweater:(here) // legging:(here, here) // Shoe:(here, here)

Sporty, comfortable, simple, and stylish, I love the outfit. This Sweater is so comfortable, lightweight and yet warm you enough to keep you warm on a cold morning and still keep you simply beautiful. And can we talk about these sneakers, yes please, with the mesh material it makes air to go through easily and it's comfortable in so much that you do not even feel it when you are walking. This whole outfit motivated me to continue my workout and at the same time look hot doing it. Something I discover while wearing this outfit is that dressing in a sporty outfit makes one to be sporty all day.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...