Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Lesson Learned


What I Am Wearing:
Cardigan:(here,here) // Top:(here) // Skirt:(here) // Shoe:(here

I have always try to avoid wearing colors like this with the fear that it will not look good on me since the color is close to my skin color. However, I prove myself wrong with this outfit, after wearing this color I knew I have been missing out on a great color that actually look great on me. What lessons did I learn from this? never judge a book by its cover and never assume without trying first. This outfit is just simply beautiful, and the ruffle cardigan makes it stand out more. I knew when I got this shoe that it was an investment and it has been, I can wear it with so many outfit and it never disappoint me. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...