Saturday, December 16, 2017

Two In One



What I Am Wearing: Hat:(here, here) // Scarf:(here) // Jacket:(here) // Top:(here) // Jeans:(here)  
What I Am Wearing: Jacket:(here) // Top:(here) // Jeans:(here) // Shoe:(here, here

I am always ask how I come about my outfits and how I always have new outfits and if I go shopping everyday, so this blog is all about answering those questions. First I do not go shopping everyday I do not even have the time to do that or have the financial resource, the main reason why I started this blog was to show that you can make your own closet into your own Mall, and that you do not need to have too many clothes or go shopping everyday to looking great and simply beautiful. You can take one item of clothing and use it in different ways, this is how I come up with my outfits and how I make them look like new outfits. Today's blog has two different outfits same shoe this is how I reuse my closet.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...