Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Friends Just Know!



What I Am wearing:
Blazer:(here) // Blouse:(here) // Skirt:(here) // Shoe:(here) 

When your friends know you too well you do not have to say too much of the things you want or need because they already know. This post is dedicated to friends that just know without asking, I bet you are wondering what does that have to do with fashion? Well it does in this situation both this Blouse and Shoe where giving to me by friends because they know how much I love clothes but most of all how much I love shoe and I can say they also know my style as well because this shoe and blouse they are just perfect together and I use less accessories so they can pop out to show how simply beautiful they are, I definitely love how the shoe have the black and brown combination.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...