Monday, December 11, 2017

Taking It Back


What I Am Wearing:
Blouse:(here) // Skirt:(here) // Shoe:(here, here) // Bag:(here

When you are sick you do not feel like doing anything, today was like that for me being sick I did not want to do anything not to say to get up and dress up to go out but I had to because I needed to go to church. This outfit was just put together with no precontemplation of what my outfit was going to be so this outfit was just put together last minute and what batter way to do a last minute outfit than going back to the classic Black and White, always in style, never disappoint, and always fashion forward. I love how it all came together, simple, easy breezy, and jut basically beautiful. 
   









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...