Sunday, November 5, 2017

Still In Spring



What I Am Wearing:
Dress:(Avon) // Shoe:(try here

This dress reminds me of Spring and Summer, so I wore this dress to help me forget about the cold weather coming. With the different colors and the floral pattern this dress can go with anything and any color. It's comfortable, simple, and very easy breezy and it goes along with this new addition to my closet this shoe is the best wearing it makes me feel like am on the runway and with the platform it's so comfortable. This outfit was so simple today it was pretty much the dress and the shoe and simple accessories. My photo-shoots are so fun that my neighbor/friend has to be in on the fun today and her outfit is the bum with the boot, the bag and that dress she rocked it today.

P.S. I have started my Avon business again!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...