Thursday, November 9, 2017

No Bad Days!


What I Am Wearing:  
Top:(Walmart) // Pant:(try here) // Shoe:(try here

 We choose what our day is going to be like. We can choose our day to be a bad day or a good day but the choice is ours to make of cause there is never going to be a perfect day however, we can make our day whatever we want it to be, good, bad, perfect, crazy, busy, it's our choice and only we can allow people to change it for us. I love this shirt it reminds me that I have control over my day and my life only I can allow what happens with it there are some crazy and busy days but no bad days because I choose my days not be bad days but to be adventurous.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...