Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Throwback........


What I Am Wearing: 
Shirt:(try here, here) // Skirt:(try here, here) // Shoe:(try here)

Going through my closet I came across this beautiful shirt, it was like that feeling of finding something new even though it wasn’t new, I have had this shirt for years so today was definitely a throwback with this shirt. I love this shirt, the design and how comfortable it feels.
When I brought this shoe I knew it was going to be an investment and is sure is and it comes to the rescue all the time with all the beautiful design on it I can wear it with anything. This outfit was the bum for my Sunday.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...