Sunday, September 10, 2017

From Summer To Fall!



What I Am Wearing:
Dress: (try here) // Shoe: (try here) // Belt: (try here
It's end of Summer and start of Fall I think this dress did justice to both of these seasons, with Summer colors and Fall colors all in one.
I love this dress!! It was sent to me by my wonderful, beautiful mother, now you can guess where I got my sense of style from. 
This dress is so simple, comfortable and of course with it beautiful colors you can't go wrong, you can wear any color with this dress. 
If I tell you that I put this outfit together in less than 30 minutes you will might not believe me, but that's the beauty of this dress and with African outfits you do not have to try hard to make your outfits look beautiful the outfits does the work for you. I added the belt on this dress to make it stand out even more. 

P.S. My baby and I were kind of matching today so I thought I would take pictures with her today! 😜





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...