Friday, September 8, 2017

Back To School!



What I Am Wearing:
Blouse: (here) // Pant: (DownEast, here) // Shoe: (here)

School started for me this week and that means more work and more crazy schedule for me being a single mother and a student is not easy sometimes so I need that outfit that can get me through the day and at the same time makes me feel comfortable, look stylish and beautiful, this outfit did just that. I have had this Blouse for years but I never really wear it but every time I do I am told that I look very presentable and stylish and I can argue with that. This pant I got from DownEast is so comfortable with the stretch effect it's stays comfortable for the whole day.

P.S. It was so windy during this photo shoot!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...