Monday, September 4, 2017

Classic Beauty!!



What I Am Wearing:
Cardigan: (try here, here) // Dress: (try here, here) // Shoe: (try here, here)

Today's Church outfit from head to toe was the bomb!! Black and White is always the classic but this outfit took it to another level. This outfit is fun, simple, and beautiful. I love this Cardigan, it's so soft and with the White trim on it and the strives and the pockets makes it in resistible. This dress which was giving to me by my beautiful friend is simple, comfortable, and most of all so relaxing. And the Shoe of cause. I just love this outfit!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...