Thursday, August 17, 2017

The Lion Mountains Cries!


This week has been one of the pianist not just for me but for a whole nation the country I call my home, Sierra Leone! This country has gone through so much, from an eleven years civil war to Ebola and now on Monday, August 14, 2017 something terrible happened that brought a whole nation to tears. Of course we are not in anyway to question Heavenly Father why all these things are happening to  this beautiful country? The question is what can we as a nation to stop things like the mudslide from happening or at least try to put things in place in minimizing any more natural disasters. Yes the government needs to be blamed but we need to stop blaming the government and start doing somethings as citizens of this great nation we need to stop fighting against each other and stand as one nation, one people, and one country to make Sierra Leone great again. We all know how beautiful our country is a country that is fill with heavenly beauties is the lion mountains for goodness sake what is stopping us for making it great again? So please my people am pleading let's stop fighting against each other and let's stop blaming the government, we as a nation we can make the government great again if only we work together, I for one am ready to work with anyone that is ready to make our beloved country great again. We can write proposals and contacts international organizations in building dams in order to prevent anymore mudslide from happening. I wore these two colors today for a reason, black because my heart is pained for my country and green that there is hope for this beautiful country, that it will grow again and nourish into something even greater than before. Am smiling or laughing in these pictures not because I am not pained with all these things that are going on in our country, oh believe me even writing this post I am crying, but by keeping a smile on our faces will give us the push to do something greater for this great nation. This is a wake up call for all of us as Sierra Leoneans not only the government. Let's us morn for the ones we have lost from all these disasters and make their legacy stand by making Sierra Leone great again please my people!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...