Sunday, August 20, 2017

Colors Of Life!


What I am Wearing:
Top: (try here) // Skirt: (try here, here) // Shoe: (try here, here, here

This week I have been thinking a lot about how many different color attitudes every person has in our day to day journey. Every person is different in their own ways and it's left to us to accept people with their own colors and never try to change them because every person is unique in their own ways like this Top I am wearing today.

Today outfits I feel like is the simplest church outfit I have ever worn, I don't even have that many accessories on. This Top is the glue to today's outfit, this Top is just awesome, I can wear it with three different colors and make three different outfits with it, I just love the color combination of this Top and how they work so great together. With the Red shoe and Red necklace this outfit is just simply beautiful.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...