Monday, August 7, 2017

That Wrap Dress

What I Am Wearing: 
Dress: (try here, here, here) // Cardigan: (try here) // Shoe:(try here

Am not really a fan of wrap dresses much because am always afraid that it will fall off or the wind blow it away haha I know it's a crazy thought. But this dress however put my fear a little to rest, this dress is like that bath robe at the end of a long day soft, comfortable, relaxing, that you just want to get off, am in love with this dress.

The kids outfits was so on point and am so in love with Evealla's dress.








What The Kids Are Wearing:
Evealla: Dress: (Sears) // Cardigan: (try here) // Shoe: (try here
Adamells: Blazer: (try here) // Shirt: (try here) // Pant: (try here,here) Shoe: (Walmart)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...