Friday, August 25, 2017

STAY UNIQUE • STAY REAL • STAY YOU.



What I Am Wearing:
T-Shirt: (Staywear) // Short: (try here, here, here) // Shoe: (Walmart)

Before I say anything about my outfit today I have to say this that today's photo shoot was the funnest photo shoot I have ever done since I started this journey of blogging and the credit goes to my crazy, wonderful, beautiful friend Hayden. 
Now to my outfit as you know today is Friday and that means T-Shirt Friday!! However this T-Shirt am wearing has a propose and a cause. 
I am an ambassador for the Stay Wear clothing brand and the main reason I wanted to became an ambassador for this clothing brand because of what this company represent and what they are promoting. Staying true to who you are and be who you want to be, having a reason to stay. 
We all have reasons to Stay, it may be to Stay Strong in whatever things you are going through, to Stay Happy, to Stay Kind, or just to Stay You. Choose to Stay because you have a reason. I have choosing to Stay True to myself and always Stay happy no matter what my circumstances maybe. With Stay Wear clothing I can be always be reminded, I CHOOSE TO STAY......    
This shoe however has become one of my favorite shoe, the flowery pattern and the color can go with pretty much anything.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...