Sunday, July 2, 2017

On The Go Outfit




What I Am Wearing: Dress: (try here, here) // Cardigan: (try here) // Shoe: (try here,here)
I am travailing this week and the one thing I have learned is being a blogger makes traveling very hard since I do not have my territory at my deposit, my closet! so because of this when I am traveling I really had to make sure what outfit I am taking with me, since I am not in my territory in order to be able to change outfits to find that perfect one. Therefore, this brings me to my outfit today as you may know my now I love to recycle my clothes so that's what I did with this outfit I have wore this dress before but usually I wear it with a specific cardigan but today I decided to try it with another cardigan since this dress is so colorful.

P.S. And yes I have change my hair again.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...