Friday, June 30, 2017

Wear It Proudly!


What I Am Wearing: Top: (try here) // Short: (Walmart) // Shoe: (try here)

While at work on Wednesday I was talking to a co-worker and our conversation turn to a fashion and she was telling me that one of her friend because she always dress up so now anything she wears once it not new does not make her feel special. Which got me thinking you do not need and new or fancy clothes to make you feel special, what got me into blogging about my outfit was to convey this same idea a fancy or new clothes to make you look or feel beautiful or special. If your whole closet is full of leggings and T-Shirts wear it proudly, do not allow anyone to tell you otherwise, make any clothes you have you own. This bring me to my outfit in this blog, it Summer time and everyone need that perfect Short to reduce the heat and this Short am wearing is no difference I fell in love with it the moment I saw it at Walmart, the color, the length, just perfect.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...