Sunday, July 16, 2017

Favorite Colors



What I Am Wearing: Shirt: (Macy's, try here, here) // Skirt: (JC Penney, try here) // Shoe: (try here, here)

People often asked what's my favorite color, well it seems at this I do not have a favorite color because I love to wear every color and every color I wear am told its looks good on me and it brings out my beauty. However, there are just some colors that I love and one of those colors is Orange which inspired my outfit today, and this Shirt is perfect for the Summer heat, it's lightweight, comfortable, and easy to wear. I combined a bright color with a dark color and the combination is just perfect.This beautiful lacy Skirt, never fails me, because of the lacy effect on it every Shirt I wear with it makes the whole outfit more elegant. I am really in love the way this outfit today and so did many people, so simple but yet beautiful and stylish.
A word of advise always add color to your outfit even if it's just one, it will take your outfit from okay to great.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...