Thursday, July 13, 2017

Being A mother Does Not Change You!


What I Am Wearing: Top: (try here, or here) // Short: (Macy, or here) // Shoe: (Walmart)

I have a conversion to make I am addicted to shoe, clothes, and just dressing up, I go groceries shopping and I end up buying shoe or clothes this is bad seriously! But can you blame me look at this Shoe, Pant, and Top I can not resist the flowery pattern on this Shoe I just can't let go, it's so simple, comfortable, and of cause stylish for any outfit.

Anyway, this got me thinking a lot about motherhood, there is this saying that goes around that the moment a woman gives birth to a child she is not the same woman anymore or her values goes down or she doesn't needs to dress up to look nice and sexy anymore, of course that woman has become ever more than she was before having a child, having a child does not have to be your limit, you deserve to dress up just like you did before kids and still deserves to look sexy and beautiful, so stop limiting yourself reach for those goals reach for those dreams you had before having kids and do not let anyone stop you from reaching them, your kids will learn from your strengths and they will know they have the strongest mother they could ever ask for. 

I am a mother of two beautiful kids and I'm so humbled, blessed and lucky to have them in my life most people do not even know that I have kids but does that mean I can't be me and not do me or not work on reaching my dreams, oh no it just gives me more strength to do more to be more to give them hope. As you can see on my blog I'm very modest in my outfits it doesn't because I'm ashamed to show my body ha ha oh no my body is as clean as it can get I have nothing to hide i love my body so much that's why I respect it so much,I can wear any article of clothes I want but there are somethings that needs to be kept to oneself. So my advice do not be inference by other people's opinions be you, do you.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...