Saturday, July 22, 2017

Every Woman Is Different!



There are so many types of women in the world, and every woman is different in her own way, there is the career woman, the stay at home woman, the athletic woman, the student woman and many more. 
Therefore, every woman has her own unique style of dressing, there are some women who love to look as fancy as the could before the could ever leave the house and there are some who want to look as simple as the could  and some who want to wear leggings all the time, that's their main source of clothing. However, does that mean we can judge? No, it just means we are all different and we need to accept that difference between each other. I am not much a person that like to wear leggings
but today I decided to try it and I paired it with my favorite Africa Shirt which took my simple legging to another level, now I know why some women love their leggings, it's so comfortable and relaxing. 
Therefore, do not judge or question women around you base on what they are wearing, you do not know their circumstance.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...