Sunday, July 30, 2017

Back To The Classic


 What I Am Wearing:
Blouse: (try hereherehere) // Skirt: (try here) // Shoe: (try herehere) // Bag: (try here)

I feel like with this outfit I went back to the classic, Black and White. This Blouse was what brought this outfit together today, I just love how the neckline and the sleeves are on this Blouse, it simple, easy breezy, perfect for the Hot Summer heat. I love this Skirt, of course with the Black and White pattern but I love the pockets on the Skirt it makes it even more unique. I just love how simple, easy breezy, basic, and classic this outfit was today, you can never go wrong with these two colors. My Kids were also looking very sharp today and they are growing very big, I love my kids!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...