Monday, June 12, 2017

My Clothes My Investment


What I am Wearing: Top: (try here) // Skirt: (Macy's) // Shoe: (Macy's)

When I started this fashion journey one of the things I discovered is making the outfits I buy an investment, what I mean by this is, when buying an outfit I ask myself is this an outfit I can wear over and over and still make simple, beautiful new outfits from?, this Skirt and Shoe are an example when I brought these two items I knew I will wear them over and over to make different outfits, because of how colorful and diverse they are and the shoe I knew it will go with any outfit I wear it with. Turning my outfits into investments has been a great tool and a great talent that I have discover. I hope you can as well use this as well as a tool to make the most out of your outfits and in your journey of simply looking beautiful.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...