Thursday, June 1, 2017

Colorful Pants


What I am Wearing: Top: (DownEast, try here) // Pant: (DownEast, try here) // Shoe: (Avon, Try here, or here)

You may have known by now that I love color pants and that I love to play around with my outfits, and today's outfit was no different, I particularly love this pant not just because is my first Pink pant ever but because of how stretchy, simple and comfortable it is which makes it fit any body type and I paired it with this beautiful, simple White Top and of cause this shoe I do not even know what to say about this shoe just that sometimes I am afraid to wear it because I feel like it's too fancy haha.
I have had this shoe for some years now and I just love the color and how simple and professional it is, I just love how this outfit all came together and how the pant and the shoe march so well together. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...