Monday, May 29, 2017

Shopping In Your Closet


What I Am Wearing: Dress: (old try here, or here) // Shoe: (old try here or here, or here) // Bag: (Avon, old try here)
Something I believe in is going shopping in your own closet and wearing the things you already have in different ways like this dress, it something I have wore before but with completely different accessories. You did not need to have new clothes all the time to look presentable and beautiful you just have to be a little smart like I did with this dress.
That little black dress, something that I think every woman should have, because it always comes in handy, like the day when you do not feel like wearing a colorful dress or you just want to look pretty in black. This black dress is no different, I love this dress more because of how its shape and how it flatters your looks, and I paired it with Red accessories to create the classic.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...