Thursday, June 22, 2017

Adventures of life



A year ago I took on an advantage that I never knew I could. I move to Utah with my two kids to start school, a new life and learn a new culture it has not be easy. I said a new culture because Utah is a completely different from any State I had visited.
However, different in a great and unique way. Utah is known for it rocky mountains which means the life style here include Skiing, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Camping, and Mountain Climbing.
Therefore, I decided to try one of these life style yesterday by going Hiking in one of the beautiful Hiking places Utah has to offer, it was not easy since it was a first time experience but it was the most beautiful experience my kids and I could have.
While on the Hike and seeing all the mountains, the water fall and the plants I was once more reminded of how much we are love by our Heavenly Father, no matter what we may be going through in life He has provided all these natural beauty to reminds us that He is always there to guide us if only we can try our best to allow Him. Take time and experience these heavenly creations that have been given to us I know sometimes life get in the way but it's so worth it to get out there and experience these natural beauties.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...