Thursday, May 25, 2017

Modesty, The Source of True Beauty


What I Am Wearing: Top: (DownEast) // Short: (DownEast) // Sandal: (old, try here)

Wearing White Pants are very intimidating sometimes, even though White is a beautiful color and one of my favorite color anything can happen when wearing it, which makes wearing something White an adventure. However, I love this short, knee length, comfortable, simple and most of all it is modest, and to me modesty is the source of true beauty, which makes it even acceptable to wear to the office on a hot day, or just running errands in a modest style.
This Top is beautiful in it own way and I fell in love with the design in the front its so flattering that makes you look like a boss in the making and I love how the color blended so well with this short which made it stand out even more. I love how simple this outfit is just a Top and a Short.


P.S. Ladies if you ever wear a White pant that is a little see through wear something black under it like a black underwear or a black spandex a little something I learn from my older sister, it works miracles!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...