Sunday, May 21, 2017

A Sweater To The Rescue

What I Am Wearing: Sweater: (DownEast) // Skirt: (DownEast, try here, or here) // Shoe: (old, try here) Jewelry: (old try here

Today was a rainy and chilly morning here in Provo, as you can see from the pictures. Therefore, I needed to wear an outfit that keeps me warm and at the same time makes me look great for Church. This comfortable, soft, Top look like Sweater came to my rescue and I paired it with this simple Pink sand color lace Skirt, the color of this Skirt is simply just beautiful it made this whole outfit really stand out even as simple as it was, if I ever get marry again my wedding dress and also my wedding ring are going to be the color of this Skirt because I am falling in love with this color.
My kids, my greatest achievement, look very on point today with their outfits, I love these people!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...