Monday, February 19, 2018

Multi-millionaire



What I Am Wearing:
Cardigan:(here, here) // Dress:(here) // Shoe:(here, here

This Dress was given to me by a friend years ago. I do not wear this dress much but every time I do I feel like a multi-millionaire running corporate companies. This dress is comfortable, simple, and elegant and the pattern on it makes any woman feel like they can rule the world. I always tell people that ask me how I come up with my outfit and I tell them try to always wear something that makes you feel something or gives you the motivation to want to do more and become more. They say what you dream of is want you become then why not dream big in other to achieve more. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...