Saturday, January 20, 2018

Its Just Happened!



What I Am Wearing:
Jacket:(here, here) // T-Shirt:(here) // Pants:(here) // Shoe:(here, here

It was a casual day for a casual and yet presentable outfit, and combining these two colors was just as fun. This outfit was all in one, simple, comfortable, sporty, stylish and at the same time presentable. Sometimes we may think that we are not loved by our Heavenly Father or that He doesn't even know us or care about us, sometimes I forget too that He does know and care about me personally and I am always reminded, yesterday something happened that made me realize that I am loved, I am known, and that I am blessed more than I know. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...