Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas Gifts!!



What I Am Wearing: 
Jacket:(here) // Top:(here) // Pant:(here) // Shoes:(here

The thing that happens after Christmas is deciding whether you like your gifts or you don't, or you want to keep them or wear them right away or them and wear at a later time. For me I wear them right away what's the point in keeping them when you love them. I love this Cardigan or can I say this leather jacket yes you read it right it's is cardigan and a leather jacket in one and of cause it comes in this beautiful classical color black and white, it's comfortable, simple, easy breezy and I am already in love with it. This pant is that PJs pant that you just do not want to take off for the rest of the day, however, this pant is just a little bit different because you can wear it to go anywhere it's stylish enough that you can wear for the whole day without feeling awkward. I just love the photo-shoot with the snow and the black and white it's really beautiful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...