Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Simple Things


What I Am Wearing: 
Cardigan:(try here) // Dress:(try here, here) // Shoe:(try here, here

It's interesting what a Cardigan can do. It goes from just something you can wear to run out on an errand to something you can wear to go to Church or to a professional meeting. This outfit is so simple, just a Dress and her Cardigan, the accessories are perfect the necklace, belt, and the shoes really complete it.. I love how simple this outfit is, this is an outfit I feel anyone can be able to put together no matter how busy they may be. Sometimes the simple things make great things.

P.S. New hair!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...