Friday, October 20, 2017

Pretty In Pink


What I Am Wearing:
Shirt:(try here, here) // Jeans:(try here, here, here)//Shoe:(Walmart

Sometimes I feel like as we grow up we think the color Pink is only for little girls or that Pink only looks good on them. But to me no matter how grown up you get you will always look pretty in Pink. October been a breast cancer month and this week talking about breast cancer in my chronic disease class so it just make sense to wear this beautiful, comfortable, and simple Pink Shirt to work and to classes. However, this shoe is the bum, simple and so comfortable I walked all day in this shoe from work to classes and I did not feel any discomfort I you do when you have a new shoe on and it great for any occasion, from work, to school, or just want to look pretty in Pink. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...