Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Light













 

 


 
Christmas lights beautiful, colorful, and they bring light to the world. To me this year they have a deeper meaning and going to Salt Lake Temple Square and seeing all the lights just made the meaning more deeper. We put up Christmas trees and lights not just because they are beautiful and colorful but because of who we are celebrating when He was born He there was a light to the world and He was the light to world, I am so grateful to know Him as a savior and that he die for my sins. Merry Christmas lets celebrate Him and know the greater meaning behind the lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...