Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas Colors








 
What a great Christmas it was, my children and I were truly blessed this Christmas by the Lord through the on knows, I can not complain and we got a white Christmas it was just all perfect. For Christmas most times people want to wear Red believe me I wanted to wear Red to Church too today okay I have a little Red on my shoe don't judge me! Anyway, I remember that there are other colors for Christmas like Green and White. Today I wanted to be so simple for church as you can see I don't have the much jewelry on just my lacy breezy Skirt and my easy breezy Blouse, you can't go wrong with this outfit it's simple, beautiful and most of all is the perfect Christmas outfit. And my babies look so sharp today.

My Outfit
Necklace: Talbots
Blouse: A Gift: Same
Skirt: Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...