Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Trying Too Hard!



What I Am Wearing:
Cardigan:(here) // Dress:(here, here, here) // Shoe:(here) Bag:(here)

There are some outfits that you wear and you tell yourself that it doesn't look that good or you feel it does't look good however, others tell you that it looks great on you, well that was my feeling and people reaction about this outfit. Sometimes we can over judge ourselves so much on the simplest things and been hard on ourselves and in return we hurt ourselves in doing so. So a word of advice do not try too hard and do not be too hard on yourself just be yourself and wear what you want and do not worry about what people may say, I loved this outfit even though I was a little insecure about it I stills put it on and got out.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...