Thursday, April 26, 2018

The Simple Things



What I Am Wearing:
Blouse:(here) // Skirt:(here) // Shoe:(here, here

Simplicity is something I have made a great part of my life and it has been a great experience, not stressing, and taking life one at a time has been great because I believe that by stressing and causing yourself  to go into depression over the daily things you are actually forgetting all the other blessings Heavenly Father is blessing you with, so there is no point in stressing over the simple things just keep it simple and do not stress about it. Now onto this simply beautiful outfit, the rose pink skirt and the white sweater blouse is the perfect combination and with the natural hair is just simply beautiful. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...