Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Loving Yourself!





What I Am Wearing:

Blazer:(here) // Dress:(here) // Shoe:(here, here)




As a woman one of the greatest asset you can have is loving yourself just the way you are no matter your body type and not letting anyone tell you otherwise or not letting anyone intimidate you to think otherwise. This is something I have always tried to put first in my life before anything else loving myself and appreciating myself as a person even though others may try to put me down and make me feel otherwise I stay true to myself. Now onto this outfit, very simple and yet presentable, and elegant  whether for church or office this outfit can take you anywhere and make you feel simply beautiful. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...