Friday, March 30, 2018

Let Your True Beauty Shines!


What I Am Wearing:
Top:(here,here) // Jeans:(here) // Shoe:(here

I love this outfit, simple, relaxing, comfortable and most of all presentable. It is the outfit you can wear all day doing your day to day work while looking stylish, you are never too old to look pretty in pink. I have been thinking a lot about what really true beauty is and what also it means to be dramatic in creating that beauty and I believe that natural beauty can stand and over any dramatic beauty, so ladies let your true beauty shines. Always remember how you dress is how you feel. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...