Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Your Own Happiness



What I Am Wearing: 
Dress:(here) // Shoe:(herehere, here

What I have learned this week is that sometimes you have to be a little selfish and put your own happiness first and not let anyone or anything stop you from doing that because your happiness should always come first before anything else. 
Can we talk about this dress now yes please! where can I start let me think, it comfortable, simple, stylish, and it has pockets. This dress has it all the style, the color, and it fit every body type, this dress definitely sold it self to me, and to make it even more wow I added this my favorite booties with it and if I can say so myself it came out great!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...