Friday, November 17, 2017

From Cozy To Stylish


What I Am Wearing:
Sweater:(here,here,here) // Jeans:(here) // Shoe:(here)

You know that outfit you just put together in a worry because you are running late but end up being the best outfit and everyone thinking you really took your time to put it together, well that was this outfit for me, it was a crazy morning getting the kids and I ready for school and work. This Sweater is soft, comfortable and easy breezy it was perfect for my Friday craziness. Am always told that I do not need to get anymore shoe but shoe is the glue to every outfit, look at how this shoe brought this my cozy sweater to life, how can I not love shoes?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...