Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Be That Pop Of Color


What I Am Wearing: 
Blazer:(here, here, here) // Top:(here) // Skirt:(here) // Shoe:(here) 

Everyone need that pop of color once in their lives that no matter how dark and scary it maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel. This is the time of the year that we all need and can be that pop of color or that light to ourselves and to those around us, just a little pop of color will brightens someone's day you may not even know how you may have done it so just be that light no matter where you maybe. Just has this Skirt brought that pop of color to my all black outfits, I love this Skirt because of how simple it is I paired if with this beautiful, simple Blazer. This whole outfits came together really well. Let us all be that light and pop of color to ourselves and to those around us everyday. Happy holidays!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...